Thursday 17 October 2013

Maybe an intro ?

 Heys ! :D Wassup ? How's life going for you ? Well for me , it SUCKS . Not that exteremely sucls mehh . Hahah , it's been seriously a long time since I've updated a post . My old post ? I deleted it . Why ? The past are the past  I dont even want to remember it . Im not too comfortable with all-english-post . I rather have 'bahasa rojak' , as what my teacher used to say which the meaning is a combination of languages . HAHAHA XD I'll go with 'Minglish' or 'SingLish' . Whichh iss : SingLish - Singapore English . (i love singlish , cool what xp) 
                       MingLish - Malay + English ( ini baru sy
okk XD ) 

Seriously , school tahun nih , tak best , tak fun . Ok , maybe best skit lah . Just a teeny weeny ok . hehe . Why ? cause FIRST , i was forced to enter this school , and second , it's in JOHOR , which is not in my country , and third , it's a peraturan-ketat-and-tahfiz-school . hm , takpe la . im too tired to think a possibility of why Im stucked here xD



BUT , i think im lucky enough to have 3  friend that's from Singaporean too , and yeah ! but there's no way Im gonna forget my ex-schoolmates and my long distance bestfriend :b haha , im gonna post more later , my fingers tired already XD haha , cause im not use to type long long . well , people know how short my blog posts used to be xp


haha , tak pernah imagine lak that blogging can be quite interesting , ahahah . k nak cjow dulu . hahah , byeee :b

No comments:

Post a Comment